Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SOFAshionista for a day!


Kara, my officemate, emailed me last week that SOFA (School of Fashion and the Arts) will hold a FREE one day "walk through" on February 25. They will let the "chosen few" (actually those who called and made early reservations till all of the slots got filled) to know more about the school and experience how it is to study there by sitting in in the classes. The orientation will start at 10:30 am and will end in the afternoon. The email had me at "FREE" and so right after reading the details, I grabbed the phone and called the school to make reservations.

Last Friday, I already filed for a leave hoping I will be allowed as February has been crazy with all the presentations and projects we've been doing since the start of the year.

Today is already the 23rd, only two days away from the awaited SOFA day and here I am struggling to meet the deadlines.  I just wish I can make it on Thursday.

Universe, I need you to conspire with me! Badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment