Wednesday, December 30, 2009

would you rent an Hermes?

Usually, one can only wish to touch, hold and carry a Balenciaga or an Hermes purse as they're exclusive, elusive and expensive. So if you're low on budget and would rather pay the rent than purchase a bag but couldn't fight the urge, you may want to check this site  - http://www.avelle.com/




It's a website for the bag hags who cannot afford to buy these coveted and uber expensive purses but are sooo willing to rent 'em out. All you need to do is sign in and pay a membership fee of $60 and viola, that Prada you're eyeing for is not far from reach no more (but I am pretty sure it's only applicable to the US residents).

Personally, I am not that thrilled with this idea. I'd rather work my ass off to buy one for myself rather than strut it knowing I just loaned it.

Well, to each his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment